Friday, May 8, 2009

A new schedule is out for our running group. Two more weeks of running twice a week, then moving to three times a week, with a 10km run on the third run day of the week... I can feel the body aches already from that one. Sure glad I'll have weekends to recover, because I'm sure I'll need it!

Still no reply back from Li yet, so I'm in the dark as to her feelings and also to the reason her parents nixed our relationship. I plan to visit my parents this weekend, so if I haven't gotten a reply back by the time I come back from my visit, then I'm assuming Li is not interested in talking about it. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that perhaps the reasons don't really matter either ... if it is not to be, then I need to just let it go and move on with my life. The reasons just give faster closure, but won't change the outcome.

I can't seem to get very motivated today... call it artists block if you will, added to a little bit of depression... hopefully tomorrow's sale at the Farmers Market will help to get me fired up again. Meeting the public and showing (and selling) some of my wares always helps to get me into a better frame of mind. And then a trip to the farm to see my parents and some of my brothers. It's always nice to do the campfire thing with my brothers... roast a steak and some potatoes on the grill and then kick back around the campfire with a beer to relax and tell stories, jokes, and talk. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment