Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starting the blog but not on a good day

I'm not sure if this is really a good time to start my blog, but it seems I need a place to collect my thoughts and describe the latest happenings. The lady I've been writing to since mid-January went to see her parents this past weekend with the Labour Day Holiday (I think that is how they spell it) and asked them permission for our relationship. Unfortunately they have said no. Yes, that is very depressing, so it seemed rather poetic that when I read the EMF from Li, it started raining (both outdoors and in it seems). I wrote back to her asking a few questions, and letting her know how sad I feel. I'm not sure if her parents are firm on their answer, or if there is anything I can do to sway their decision... hopefully I will find out in the next few letters with Li. I also asked Li how she was feeling, and told her I hoped I did not make trouble for her with her family. Depending upon what she says in her next letter or two, I guess it may be time to move on (again). It seems that with each failure, a small piece of my heart is torn out.

As it seems this relationship is not going to follow the path I had hoped, then the best I can hope for is to heal quickly and learn from it. My heart is heavy because I really thought we had a good chance. At times like these, I sometimes feel like giving up and relegating myself to a life of loneliness. Sure hope I can get out of this funk soon. I hope my next post can be much more upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment