Sunday, May 10, 2009

It was SO COLD at the farmers market yesterday morning that I was chilled to the bone. It got cold last night here too - mid to high 30's - and this is May!!! Sure glad I didn't see snow - I guess it could have been worse. LOL. I'm so SO tired of cold. I turned the heat off in my house a month ago, so this low temperature is slowly soaking in. If I get much colder, I'll have to wear some gloves in the house (already wearing long johns and a heavy sweat shirt just to stay warm). I really can't wait until it warms up, as it seems I have more energy and get a lot more done.

I have not received any reply from Li, so I've asked to have our names removed from the list on the forum. I'm still a little depressed about the whole situation, so I think it might be a good time to step away from it for a while and concentrate on my pottery. And until our phone company is sold, my financial situation isn't the best, so perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. (Trying to find positives in the situation).

My best wishes go out to the other guys in the forum that are making the trip to China to see their ladies. Some day I hope to be the one to make that trip too, even if it is just for a vacation. My interest is piqued enough now to want to visit that country and meet some of the people there. And perhaps even have a chance to meet some of the guys from the forum too... that would be cool!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that of course . We here in the brotherhood , never want to hear a story end like this . As you should know by now , how important the Parent's influence is on one of their Children . Age of the child has nothing to do with it , the daughter or son will alway's take the Parent's advice , on stuff like this .
    On the other hand , still trying to figure out ... why ? Did they let the Daughter sign up at the Agency in the first place ? Li , still should have send you a final note , to ease your Mind , of why ?
    Well Carl , you do what you think is best for you and if for some reason Li would answer in the ( hopefully not to late ) future , don't be mad at her , it's not her fault . Old Customs are hard to break .
    My best wishes to you though , hope everything is going to be alright for you .

    ReplyDelete